We looked at the need for a House of Prayer for all nations. You’ve learned about how to pray for the nations and how to spread the vision of prayer world-wide. Carefully review before answering the following:
- A House of Prayer for all nations – In your own words, write down what a House of Prayer for all nations means to you and to your city. See Isaiah 56:7 and Mark 11:17.
- In what way do you see God realigning and bringing a divine connection in the prayer movement – Explain your answer. How does God want you involved in uniting with the worldwide prayer movement and prayer in your city?
- Pray some of the following Biblical prayers over your country every day this week – They are found in Ezekiel 37:1-14; Daniel 9:1-8, 11-19; Acts 4:24-31; Ephesians 1:15-20; 3:14-21; 6:18-20; Philippians 1:3-4, 9-11; Colossians 1:2-4, 9-12; Revelation 5:8-14; and 11:5-18. Journal regarding any insight God may have given you as you prayed for your country.
- Pray several of the general prayer requests for nations – Pray them a few times this week. This will help you become familiar with Biblical ways to pray for nations. They are prayers for unity, spiritual awakening, revival, leaders, holiness, obedience, the fear of the Lord, reaching the harvest, the poor and the needy, just laws, united intercession, the Bible, and revival among children and youth. They can be found in Psalm 81:11-12; 85:6; 119:126; Proverbs 8:13; 21:13; Isaiah 64:1-3; Matthew 12:25; 28:19-20; John 14:13-14; 16:24; 17:23; 2 Corinthians 7:1b; Ephesians 4:11; 6:10-18; Philippians 4:6; 1 Timothy 2:1-4; Hebrews 13:3; and 2 Peter 3:9. Review “Prayer Requests for the Nations” to get the best layout for prayer.
- Write a paragraph commenting on the spread of Houses of Prayer worldwide – Look carefully at the examples. How do you plan to catch the vision and spread it in your own sphere of influence? Write down action steps that you plan to make in your own life.
By Debbie Przybylski
Intercessors Arise International