- Yahweh, the source of steadfastness and encouragement – Romans 15:5.
- Compassionate and Merciful God – Exodus 34:6.
- El-Shaddai (the All-mighty, All-sufficient One, Satisfier) –
- Yahweh-Yireh (God shall provide, Provider) – Genesis 22:14.
- Yahweh-Ropheka (the Lord who heals you) – Exodus 15:26.
- Yahweh-Shalom (the Lord gives rest; the Lord is peace) –
- The King of the whole world – Micah 4:13.
- Jesus Christ the Way, the Truth and the Life – John 14:6.
- Christ the Power and Wisdom of God – 1 Corinthians 1:24.
- The Lamb in the center of the Throne – Revelation 7:17.
- The Lamb that was slain – Revelation 5:12.
- Christ the Hope of Glory – Colossians 1:26.
There are so many ways to proclaim Who God is. Here are a few more names of God: “The Spirit of Liberty, Insight, Counsel and Strength, Knowledge and Fear of the Lord (Isaiah 11:2), Grace and Supplication, Holiness, Love, Truth, Power, Self-control, Wisdom and Revelation of the Knowledge of Him, the Spirit of Glory.”
Pray God’s names in the prayer room as you worship and seek His face. We are transformed by beholding His glory. Realize this: God is not a depressing God. He is not critical or negative. He is the God of joy, peace, and purity. We are transformed as we gaze upon Him with the eyes of our heart, when we set our mind on Him and give Him our attention. We begin to change little by little, and we go from glory to glory and strength to strength (Psalm 84:5-7).
By Debbie Przybylski
Intercessors Arise International