We learned about how to cultivate a transformed heart in the prayer room. We saw how Houses of Prayer bring transformation into our lives and into our cities. We learned about God’s invitation to greatness and to advancing God’s glory throughout the world.
Prayerfully answer the following:
- How is God transforming your heart through prayer? – Evaluate your heart in the areas of your intimacy with God, your humility, your love towards others, and your obedience. What areas do you need to work on in your personal life?
- How are you responding to God’s personal invitation to greatness? – Write a prayer to the Lord responding to His invitation to greatness. Relate your response to your personal involvement and commitment to prayer in your city or church. How will you show your commitment through serving, persistent prayer, spreading the vision for prayer, taking a humble role, and so forth?
- Read the Sermon on the Mount in Matthew 5—7 everyday this week – Spend time in prayer daily. Bring before the Lord specific passages that speak to you personally and ones you would like to see developed more in your life.
- Carefully study the Beatitudes in Matthew 5:3-12 – Write a prayer to the Lord asking for these qualities to be developed in your own life and in other Christians in your city and church. Pray for transformation in your life.
- In what ways do you want to see transformation in your city? – Make a list of areas where you would like to see transformation, and begin to pray regularly through that list.
By Debbie Przybylski
Intercessors Arise International