“The Bible will teach you the language of God so that you can effectively communicate to Him. When you speak from the Bible in your prayers, you will be led to an entirely different place in prayer—one you might’ve not thought was humanly possible, simply because the language of the Bible is so absolutely different than our own.” Wesley and Stacey Campbell
The following are some Biblical prayers you may want to sing and pray over nations that God lays on your heart, as well as missionaries working in those countries. You may want to pray these in your House of Prayer as a group as well as individually. These prayers are powerful and will definitely bring you to a new place of anointing when you pray them over the nations.
- Intercession for a nation – Daniel 9:1-8, 11-19.
- The Valley of dry bones – Ezekiel 37:1-14.
- Revival power – Acts 4:24-31.
- Revival of divine revelation – Ephesians 1:15-20.
- The outpouring of divine love – Ephesians 3:14-21.
- Filled with a knowledge of His will – Colossians 1:2-4, 9-12.
- The release of prophetic boldness – Ephesians 6:18-20.
- Overflowing holy love – Philippians 1:3-4, 9-11.
- The door of God – Colossians 4:2-4, 12.
- Praise of the end-time harvest – Revelation 11:5-18.
- Worthy is the Lamb – Revelation 5:8-14.
The great intercessor and author, E. M. Bounds, emphasizes the need for watchmen to pray for the large population of lost individuals scattered throughout the world. He says:
“While I am very excited about what is happening, yet as an intercessor, I can never forget that over half of the world’s population has never heard of Jesus. The task ahead is still enormous. As darkness covers the earth in the last days and darkens the people, the glory of the Lord will shine brighter and brighter, brighter and brighter in the face of a people who love Him absolutely and uncompromisingly. In this way, the whole world will know that there is a God who reigns in the Heavens and man will be left without excuse on the day of Christ’s appearing. The Spirit is still heralding a call for watchmen to join the great choir of intercessors.”
By Debbie Przybylski
Intercessors Arise International